EVGA extends step-up to 120 days for GX2

Status
Not open for further replies.
he cancelled the GX2's? sweet, i might have a chance at beating his 3dmark score then, 238 in queue w00t :S

Don't be too happy now, because you won't be at the top, first it's going to be Chris Chadwick or hmammen (idk who will top out) Nosboost and then probably you

ACtually...funny story. The skulltrail is taking about a 25% hit compared to REAL nvidia chipsets. But no i didnt cancel my stepup. Its just on hold, they give you a 14 day window to send in the cards. I'm not going to send my cards in until i see the GTX benches or quad drivers get fixed to actualy scale properly.

Doh :S My hope is that i get my GX2 first, so i can break the record, if even for a day....and brag about it ;)

Heh, i'm not concerned about being knocked off the top spot. My goal was 20k and i hit it, so i'm happy for now. And to be honest i have 0 reason to upgrade past my GTS 512's other than just loving to play with new gear.

Heh, i'm not concerned about being knocked off the top spot. My goal was 20k and i hit it, so i'm happy for now. And to be honest i have 0 reason to upgrade past my GTS 512's other than just loving to play with new gear.

that last part, is why you know you are going to do it :D new gear is soo much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom