Is this a good deal for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
So, I am selling my old PC on craigslist. Someone wants to buy it, but there is one problem for me. The harddrive I offered to include with the PC for 50$ more is the one I am using on my new PC. So i would have to wipe it out, and buy myself a new HDD which rly isnt a problem.... I also am including my case I am using right now. He seems like he doesnt know a lot about PCs, so I tould him it would be better if he just bought a brand new HDD and buy windows (I offered mine for 50$ and I told him you can buy a 500gb at bestbuy for 100$). So, is 400$ a good deal for what I am selling? Should I give him my HDD too? Here is a link to my ad (Im not trying to sell it here, just want some advice): Mid-range gaming PC!

thanks TF!

I almos feel like im ripping him off lol. 400$ when I built this for like 600$ 2 years ago lol. Also forgot to include my DVD drive, he can have that too. Ill buy a SATA one. Once I sell it, im gunna buy one of those acrylic cases and a watercooling system.

I would value that at around $300

feel free to rip him off, just don't outright lie by saying stuff like "its the cheapest price you'll find for something like this" or etc.

if people are going to buy products without researching, its their decision and mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom