eVGA is extended step-up to the GX2 Now 120 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poemaster

In Runtime
for those who dont know you can step up to the GX2 if you bought your last card within 120 days. I really want to step up my 8800GTS 512 what you guys htink will end up costing me about 250

I heard it's not that huge difference. It is basically the same but is capable of SLi. Not sure if it was the 9800GTS or 9800GX2 though. Might research on that. I think you should keep your card, or if you want, get a new XFX 780i Mobo and another 8800GTS 512 for SLi. (Not even sure if that would work or not lol.)

for those who dont know you can step up to the GX2 if you bought your last card within 120 days. I really want to step up my 8800GTS 512 what you guys htink will end up costing me about 250

someone posted the 120 day thing already. but ya its a good deal even though my 90 isnt up yet, i might be able to wait untill the prices drop some...:D

IF you plan on using it just as a single card in an intel board, i would go for it. I decided not to, because quad sli scaling is pretty craptacular. Going to just stick with my GTS's until i see the GTX benches.

yes do it. Gx2 is basically two 8800GTS in SLI. So your almost getting another 8800GTS for 250$ and dont have to use an SLI board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom