Not working now

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
I went to the movies, and everything was kosher. Now, i get home, and my computer is on, but mouse keyboard and monitor are off/not working. Mouse and keyboard not lighted and off completely, with monitor no signal. Ive manually restarted my computer, changed slots on everything, changed ram, what else should i check?

Sounds bad. Go in and check all your connections, see if any smells burnt. You could have gotten a power surge and blown something. You could also try unplugging the PSU from the wall, hitting the power button to completely discharge the system and then plug it back in after 10-15 seconds.

You did have the system overclocked, so something could have overheated and just decided to die.. Possibly the video card itself just stopped working on you. Try a different video card or monitor.

But since this is a combination of issues, they seem to point to the motherboard being the root of the problem, so try what carnage said and hope nothing was damaged so you don't need to replace your mobo or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom