im looking to water cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people report galvanic corrosion in the Apogee GTX, because of the different metals.
The Apogee GT is fine though (which I have)

the MCP655/D5 pump is a very good pump though
I have one in my system - not the B version though. The B version doesn't have variable speed. But, I keep mine on full speed anyway.

I would recommend you get a custom system, as opposed to a kit.

Something like:
Thermochill PA series radiator
MCP655/Laing D5
D-Tek Fuzion or Apogee GT - or if you don't mind paying more for a copper top, the Apogee GTX
Pentosin G11, and PT-nuke, or Swiftech HydrX (my system uses HydrX)

your choice of reservoir, or fillport
fillports take up less space, and I think allow better water flow. They can make things look cleaner (less stuff)
Reservoirs are easier to fill and bleed. Though it's sometimes harder to find a place for one in your case. They can look good though.

well like i said il be buying the coolermaster cosmos s and that case is designed for water cooling.but isnt a t line res the easyiest to set up? i can put a resovoir in the drive bays of teh case considerign i only have 2 dvd drives.

I'm trying to remember which radiator fan spacing the cosmos s uses as the swiftech/thermochill spacings are different.

ok so it comes to 208$ with a 320 rad thanks alot apok il be getting this, il pick out some fluid aswell, and some red led fans to go with it, i have plenty of zip ties so i wont get hose clamps. hopefully i can have this set up and running by the end of april.

i added them all to my shoping cart

D-TEK FuZion Universal CPU Waterblock - 1/2"
[remove] $61.99 Yes $61.99
Swiftech MCR-320 "Quiet Power" Series Radiator - Black
[remove] Barb Type : Black Nylon $54.99 Yes $54.99
Laing D5 Vario/D-Tek/Danger Den D5 Inline 12V DC Pump
[remove] $79.95 Yes $79.95
1/2" ID (3/4" OD) Masterkleer General Purpose Clear PVC Tubing
[remove] $0.75 Yes $7.50
Danger Den Tubing/T-Line Plug (for 1/2" ID and 7/16" ID tubing)
[remove] $1.75 Yes $1.75
1/2" OD T-Fitting (for 1/2" and 7/16" ID Tubing)
[remove] $1.99 Yes $1.99

Subtotal: $208.17
Total: $208.17

hmm ive come into a problem petras dont ship to canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom