Just bought a laptop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayKann101

In Runtime
Well i finally did it and sold my gaming rig and bought me a basic laptop. Gaming was costing me alot of money, so i figure its time to give it up. Anyways i bought a Acer Aspire 4520 seems to do just fine for what i want it for. I have one question though, I have a set of 2.1 Klipsch pro audio speakers, is there anyway i can get these speakers to work with my laptop? I really hope so since i like to jam out alot. Thanks.

Just plug them into the headphone jack on the laptop. Won't be quite as high quality as an actual audio out but it does well enough.

Well, shouldn't the plug be the regular green one? When you plug it in, are there settings on the computer for audio?

Well, shouldn't the plug be the regular green one? When you plug it in, are there settings on the computer for audio?
there is no green plug, there are a blue one, pink one, and then a black one the black one is the only one that works and it only puts out to one speaker. Yes there are speaker settings, i just havent messed with them much yet.

Awesome guys thanks alot no im really happy with my laptop. Now i have one more question. The computer picks up a few wireless networks which im using at the moment i was wondering how i get my dsl to work with it? Do i just plug the cable in and follow the wizard or what? It has vista on it thats why im having trouble figuring the **** thing out. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom