Radeon 9600 Pro or XT

Do you think GFI Mail Essentials is the best anti spam software out for servers?

• Yeah.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its like 2nd best.

• Its ok its not close to the best.

• It sucks big big big donkey balls.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrookedPinkies

Baseband Member
Which of the two should i get. I play Counter-Strike and other games so i want the best proformance. Whats the diffrence between the too alos?

XT was based on 9800PRO + 9600PRO chipset, making it with GPU qualities of 9800 series, but Power Requiremtns of 9600 series. (means no external power required)

what makes it better? And should i spend the extra 30 bucks and get the all in wonder? Whats soo good about the All-in-Wonder too? thanks

so should i just stick with the 9600 XT and not get the AIW? And im looking at these ones at newegg.com and i dont know which one of the 9600 XT series to get. There are so many differnt manufactures. Which one should i go with?

Its good to get one built and powered by ati...

I would buy one by ATI

Saphire is also good though.

i'm using ATi Built card, definately go for it. else Asus is reliable as well, MSI started this season on ATi chips so I wont recommend them straight away.

as I had tested every manufacturer out of ATI chipset cards, powercolor use to make very nice cards, they started crap this season, else hercules was very nice , but they stopped manufacturing.

Ok at newegg.com there is a 9600 xt Saphire and the one made by ATI. The Saphire is 30 bucks cheaper than the one made by ATI. Should i jsut go with the Saphire and save 30 dollars or go with the ATI? Am i going to notice a huge diffrince playing counter strike? Thanks for the help:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom