Game in freeze state

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue4paper

In Runtime
Its happened just about twice now where i'm playing age of mythology, and its a game where everyone has to be in sync and what not. But suddenly i get massive screen lag, and it freezes for 2 seconds every other second. What could be causing this? graphics card being used too much? processor problem? i run all the same things as before, i have itunes on i usually dont play it though, mozilla on. As a matter of fact as i'm writting this i just realize that there were 2 common issues in both situations. In this game there are taunts u can use, like a laughing taunt, yelling taunt, etc etc. And u can replace the taunts with songs, so say i put "85" it'll play the song i marked for 85. And both times it froze was when i was playing a song. If this is true and it is the reason for the freezing, why does it happen?

r u playing online when this happens? ppl can dilebritly freeze it hoping you will drop so they win thus their stats staying in place

Sounds like either a latency issue where you do not have a good connection to the server or your GFX card can not handle what you are trying to do.

cant be graphics card, i've been playing this game for years, on the same graphics card, never ever have i had FPS lag then all of a sudden i get this major screen freeze. I'm thinking it might've been caused by me playing those songs.

What GFX cards last forever? They do die out after a few year you know. Miune lasted 5 years then no matter what i did i could not get more than 10 FPS ona certain game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom