TV or Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPaws

Baseband Member
I want to play my xbox, my ps3, and my PC (soon to be built). The pc will be a mid-range setup, not for advanced gaming.

I think i want something in the 26" range, any recommendations?

Thanks.

I want to play my xbox, my ps3, and my PC (soon to be built). The pc will be a mid-range setup, not for advanced gaming.

I think i want something in the 26" range, any recommendations?

Thanks.

do you have a price range? if not then that sounds good!

You can grab Vizio 32" 1080i HDTV's for very affordable prices! I use mine for my PS3, 360, and Wii, and I may use it as a monitor temporarily once I setup my new system. It has all the connections you need (2 HDMI, 2 Component, S-video, DVI, VGA) and is very good quality! I got mine for about $550. It's about the best deal you will find and is the same price or close to most 26" TV's.

I think Walmart was having a special on these recently so you may want to look into it!

You can grab Vizio 32" 1080i HDTV's for very affordable prices! I use mine for my PS3, 360, and Wii, and I may use it as a monitor temporarily once I setup my new system. It has all the connections you need (2 HDMI, 2 Component, S-video, DVI, VGA) and is very good quality! I got mine for about $550. It's about the best deal you will find and is the same price or close to most 26" TV's.

I think Walmart was having a special on these recently so you may want to look into it!

thats not bad. thats actually a pretty good price!

i got a 32 inch 1080i olevia for 430, but trust me, youll want a 1080p. Im using mine on my comp and on xbox 360, but on computer, at 720p, everything is huge becuase of the lower res but bigger screen. I sold that and went to a 42inch 1080p and couldent be happier. The new one cost me a grand

Walmart? What about circuit city? and do you think protection plans are worth it?

best buy is terribly expensive and not much stock. try microcenter, my scepter 42inch 1080p is beautiful and cost 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom