Rate the Wire Management Above You!

with my new case and new stuff i decided to make it look really nice and clean so here's my new rig, minus a cpu............................................

img3567oi6.jpg

lol peter....seeing what was mine, in another picture, makes it look very different.

I'll give it 8/10 to make it even.

What case is that btw? The inside is very similar to mine.

its an apevia x-discovery. the board is a bit smaller then my older one (k9a platinum) so its soooo much easier to make the wires nice and such.

what do you think i could do to make it a 9/10? i know the mass of wires at the top isn't very nice, but anything else to do?

What I would do with the clump at the top, is run it through the back. But it's not really a big deal. At least the center is clean.

well the thing is that clump is all the wires coming out of the psu and the ide cables for the optical drives, so i kinda lessened the clumpage, but its still there... at the moment i can't put the back pannel on cause there's so many wires out the back :D

lol...I can't close my back panel either. But what I do is, connect the latches towards the front, and just bend the back panel, until I can see the screw holes, and screw it in place.

haha. thats always a good plan. i did that on my other case, but i kinda care about this one. my plan is to leave this how it is, and then buy a cosmos over the summer and do some really awesome mods to that and have that be my summer project.

Back
Top Bottom