now this comp id kill for

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a cool mod, I just really don't like chrome sorry! Overall it's an awesome piece of work. I'm rather partial to acrylic etching myself... :p

wow, thats amazing. so i take it this is your full time job lol. definitely keep you guys in mind when i want my next case :D

how much does a custom case like the phenom rig usually cost? and do you guys do like water cooling stuff in the case?

That project was several hundred hours in fabrication & programming, everything fits as if it was factory made. Nearly $10K when it was finished. Yes, if the client requests watercooling.

We're always modding something. You can watch case mods on my YouTube Page

Insane Case Mods by Mnpctech.com

wow, does the 10k include all the components of the rig or just the case? and it must make you feel pretty secure to be booked through january 08.... that is one heck of a job my friend.

-do you guys have a favorite case to mod? or is any case better or worse then another to work with?

Sorry, no switches like that

Any chance you guy's can make more vids soon? I love your modding how to's.

We're recording more for upcoming weeks. "Cable Management Tips" and another project "The Simpsons" theme SFF PC

This case mod video has been real popular.

Let me know what you think! :D

Part 1: I describe an old beige case I found and demonstrate the tools and products neccessary to mod and paint your case with a Turbine style front intake. You'll learn how I install a front fan duct in a bezel and apply body filler (Evercoat brand)

Part 2: I show you how to sand the body filler with a Mouse Sander so it's ready for paint. I then walk you through the steps in painting the bezel and case panels with "Plastikote" brand "Engine Enamel" spray paint.

Click on Photo For Link
Part 1

Click on Photo For Link
Part 2

Hey mnpctech, I want something that would cover my rear mounted radiator and just make the back look a bit cleaner. Something like and open topped box with the bottom side open with holes for mounting to two 120mm fans on a mcr-220 rad.

I know it sounds somewhat obscure so If you need I'll trace something out.

But yeah, black acrylic is kind what I want.

So, let me know if/when you can do something like that.

Hey mnpctech, I want something that would cover my rear mounted radiator and just make the back look a bit cleaner. Something like and open topped box with the bottom side open with holes for mounting to two 120mm fans on a mcr-220 rad.

I know it sounds somewhat obscure so If you need I'll trace something out.

But yeah, black acrylic is kind what I want.

So, let me know if/when you can do something like that.

Hi, not really sure what you have in mind, PM me :)

I'm submitting Project Phenom to be featured in CusotmPC Magazine's Extreme Customisation. I will share all kinds of details behind the build and dealing with the big name sponsers.

fyi: You can watch the videos of this build on my YouTube page

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom