New build or keep the current one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think building your own is better, even if it does cost a little more. At least you know the parts that are going in, is quality, unlike Dells. You can buy an Nvidia graphic card, but nothing too powerful, because Dell power supplies are pretty weak. There also doesn't look like enough space for a powerful graphic card.

So this particular dell wont handle 8600gt ? what if u change power supply?
How are Dell machines ? reliable?

what about monitors?
I am truly want to build my system but money is kinda tight and I need a monitor
Can someone recommend a good monitor
19 or 20 I want to run dual setup
Thanks
Also will windows xp be a major problem I dont have a cd and it cost $100 for a copy?

Try to find your original CD if you can..

If you are on a tight budget then why are you going for dual monitors? You can put more money into that comp of yours and then just pick up some cheap crt's from someone untill you have money to spare for monitors maybe?

A 19' lcd monitor is going to cost you a bit... since you seem to be on a low budget

Newegg.com - Hanns·G JC-199DPB Black 19" 8ms LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 700:1 Built in Speakers - Retail

that might be a good one

or this one actually

Newegg.com - Hanns·G HW-191APB Black 19" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 700:1 Built in Speakers - Retail

I never received a windows xp cd from 2 companies that I bought which were DELL and HP
I will build a computer first before I buy a second monitor

you could always pirate a copy of XP, use your current key and be good, because the way you obtain CD-KEY's determine the legality of your OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom