How much could I get for this new build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebay is not a great place to sell computer ( i know because i have tried it before) you would be better off selling them to local people or on craigslist (which is local people usually). If you are going to sell them on ebay just make sure the case is flashy and attractive, there an led fan or cold cathode because people like that kind of stuff.

If they have any brains they wont buy it without a 3850 or 8800GS minimum. But people are pretty dumb now adays.

If your gonna start selling computers i would start with family and friends.

Also look into what people want, if you can build them something that they want to use just for email and not set the up with a $1500 beast full of bloatware then i would even recommend you :p

sorry but there is no way you would be able to compete w/ dell that can offer systems w/ better specs and include a monitor and keyboard. You can find $600 quad systems. Your better off catering to locals and maybe offering a certain amount of free tech support w/ a purchase.

no one will be able to answer that question because something is only worth what someone will pay for it! so you will just have ti try to sell it to someoone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom