Member Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Member Picture Gallery **2006**

madpimpnesssss.jpg

yup.. there's me hopped up on who knows what... and giving a serious kissy face to some girl... but i cut her out! haha, not cuz i hate her.. but because.. i dunno? she wasnt cute to me!! BAHAHA!

and yes, those are glowsticks!! i avidly do poi (the art of circles) and yes.. it was a rave

should really change the title of this.. it ain't 2006 :p

nos, you look exactly how i pictured you to look. you look liek the man. not gonna lie.

here's a pic of me!!!

harharov4.jpg

here's another good one of me

climbingkv7.jpg

seriously, I was expecting that look from Nosboost

but is that like a School Spirit week pic ^^

haha, i match my name.. awesome.. lol only my hair is getting long now.. cuz i'm toooo lazy to cut it!!!! i might just have a barber do it for a change o_O

and peter, that bottom picture is funny! wat'r u doing!

and welp.. here's more pictures out of being bored at work and i needed something to do... :(

ihopday.jpg

IMAGE_00029.jpg

me and my old model girlfriend!!! haha... man do i miss her, she got crazy.. then left me... hahahahahah, godddddd women are ******bags!!!!
MySpace.com - **Chelsie Lynn**HIN LA - born in the philippines_raised in hawaii_now cali, US - Hip Hop / R&B / Pop - www.myspace.com/findtreasure i'm in her top like 24!! haha i'm titled SmileZ harharhar

if your ever see her at Hot import nights (like tonite here in LA) tell her justin says hi!

and i forgot this one i made in an old thread, i dont' remember how long ago.. well obviosly 2006 cuz thats when i graduated highschool!

proudtf.jpg

i'm actually up rock climbing. i look fat in that pic tho, no arm definition... lol

This one is old. The new official is at the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom