New Gaming Build - Ordering Tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely +1 on the xigmatek cooler. its like 30 bucks cheaper then the true and only gives up i think like 1.5-2 degree's celcius, so definitely a solid choice.

-andy, i think its been around for a while, just nobody bothered to take a look at it or review it, and it finally got a review and it performed fantastically so its now starting to become a tf favorite

6ms isn't bad, 5ms is usually considered good, so 6ms isn't that much more and shouldn't present a problem, but if the monitor's the same price range (like 20 bucks difference) then yeah i would go with the 940bw

Yeah, ok.

I'd personally go with the P5K pro. The P5KC is different in that it supports DDR2 and DDR3 memory, although DDR3 won't be worth buying for a long time. My philosophy is not to overcomplicate things if at all possible. Added to that, the pro is a newer release, meaning they have already updated the BIOS to allow compatibility with the newest 45nm intel chips (and updating the BIOS is something you should avoid if at all possible).

Either way, its a minor point.

The other thing is, see if you can't get everything at the same site, or between two: otherwise you'll be spending a lot on shipping.

Looks great otherwise, should be a really good build.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I can get everything except for the 9800GX2 from the same place so i can save on shipping that way...And ill also get the P5K Pro .
I'm gonna import the 9800GX2 from USA because the price difference is huge, if you buy from USA you can save almost £100 and thats after taken away the shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom