Couple Questions Before Ordering My New Computer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, I realize that but I really don't care about the controls on the side that much. Plus, if I'm going to have orange colored keyboard and mouse, and then a green computer, that's going to look horrible. Can you turn off the PC's LED's while it is still on or no?

Yeh, I realize that but I really don't care about the controls on the side that much. Plus, if I'm going to have orange colored keyboard and mouse, and then a green computer, that's going to look horrible. Can you turn off the PC's LED's while it is still on or no?

you can turn off the keyboards led but not the the led fans, unless you cut the wire...

and for your raidmax case, im guessing it has pins to plugg in for the led light...so if you dont want it...just dont plug it in.

Oh I see, well if I can keep the computers green away, I'll be fine with orange. I just don't want both at the same time.

I wanted to OC this system to 3.5-3.6 and have it be stable. Do you think it is possible with the MX-2 and Fan I added? Also the raidmax has 4-5 fans and the mobo I selected is known to OC well. But I checked around and saw that it's not THAT great for OC, but good for its low price tag. I asked another member and he said that this board was very good and new for OC:

DFI LANPARTY DK P35-T2RS LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard
Newegg.com - DFI LANPARTY DK P35-T2RS LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

Let me know if this, or the DS3L/DS3R Motherboard is better. Thank you!

I'm not a big fan of that mouse, plus it's really expensive and that keyboard is...uhh trash lol. I think I will keep the orange mouse and keyboard, and add orange LED fans in the case, that would be original and pretty fresh looking.
John

What about this mobo guys? I need to order tonight or tomorrow, and I'm not sure if I will get this, the DS3L or Abit IP35.
DFI LANPARTY DK P35-T2RS LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard
Newegg.com - DFI LANPARTY DK P35-T2RS LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

Also, I was wondering what I should do.

1. Single 8800GT
2. Single 8800GTS G92
3. Double 9600GT in SLi

What's better btw, Double 8800GT in SLi or Double 9600GT in SLi? I also need a board that is capable of SLi huh, do any of the boards above do that?
John

Yup!

Thing to remember though... with Double 9600 GT in sli you cannot have dual monitors

With 8800 gts g92 you can...

Double 9600 gt in sli is pretty leet btw... whichever one you go with you will be happy i think :)

But if you are going with that mobo i don't think your going to sli... so best go with the 8800 gts g92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom