Recommended DVD drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

almightyobo

In Runtime
I really dont know the difference between any of these

all I know is that I want one that is black, good, quick, and hopefully as quiet as possible

any personal recommendations?

I just got 2 of the Samsung LightScribes that you posted and I'm pretty impressed. They posted without a hitch, as do most DVD drives do anyway.

Very good drives and pretty inexpensive considering the LightScribe technology. They're SATA too, so can't go wrong there. I'm all done with the gigantosaurus IDE ribbon cables.

thanks for the responses guys! I think Ive gathered all the info that I need

this thread can be deleted if a mod wants to

thanks for the responses guys! I think Ive gathered all the info that I need

this thread can be deleted if a mod wants to

no it cant be deleted, what happens if someone comes along next week with the same question? ;)
Thats the whole point of forums, and the reason why all forums have a billion trillion pages of threads ;)

Why do people like to lock or delete threads? The fourms are built on the fact that people come and look at the old posts and post their findings.

I said if the mods want to, its of no concern to me since I wont be visiting it any more, Im not demanding it be taken down or anything

some forums prefer to delete threads when the starter is done, others dont like it when ppl bump old topics, different rules everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom