Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaMiteyPirate!

Baseband Member
Doom3 Performance

Post up the system ur playing doom 3 on, resolution settings and all, and the performance ur getting.

I just picked up this game, it's the first time i BOUGHT a game in many many years. I'm fairly sure my system will handle it.

I've got a Dell Inspiron Pentium M 1.7, 1GigRam, 60gigHDD, DVDrom, GeForce FX 4200 64MB (<-- not a great video card but it's the best i could get).

PS: hope this isn't a repost!!

Lucky! It's still 3 days before the stores in my town get Doom3. Man I can't wait to get outta here and back to civilization.

i went to the store looking for music hardware.. but the unit i wanted costs far more than I expected so as I was leaving i saw doom 3. bought it without giving it much thought.

i did read The Official DOOM 3 [H]ardware Guide @ http://www2.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NjQ0 beforehand, and it seems like it's a fairly stable game even on old machines.

in a few hours i'll be playing this hopefully without problems. was wondering what performance everyone else was getting.

i got doom 3 yesterday... mine rans fine on high quality and 1024 x 768 and the comp i ran on is in my specs its the 1st comp.

P.S havent tried ultra quality.

I run mine at 1280 x 1024 w/ what is in my sig on medium settings, no aa or af. It looks good enough lol, and is really smooth.

Im waiting a few weeks to get Doom 3, here in Nor Cal, almost everywhere is selling it for 60$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom