Your regrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some one who seriously regrets buying a P5K - VM, can't oc with it as it is very very unstable board. The P5B is a nice board but the slightly updated one is a little bit poo.

Skimping on the PSU.<p>Don't EVER Skimp on the PSU. You'll regret it when later down the track you get some new hardware and realise you're PC doesn't like it very much. :p

haha...I've done that before. Paid $20, for what I thought was good, a 500W Diablotek PSU. This was back when I first joined T F.

My biggest regret, building a close friend a new pc, using the cheap PSU that came with the case, well I forgot I had done this and got her a newer GPU, a 6800GT. Lets just say the PSU didn't like the 6800GT after two months. No blown caps or anything, but the motherboard, ram and GPU where all shot.

We have some rather nice Earth watt's PSU's in work I was thinking of getting a 650watt to replace this one i have.

Odd, but this forum kept me from having some huge regrets I would have had had I bought a pre-made PC. When I first came here I thought:
SLI 8500's!!! Awsome it must be a kickass gaming system :(
Thx Tech Forums.

I do regret buying the Coolmaster, cause its really not that 'cool' and a bit tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom