My computer is slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever consider doing a clean reformat? That alone will speed up your system tremendously, unless it gets stuffed up with software again.

Trotter,

Any other place I can get that MB? It's no longer available at Amazon or TigerDirect. Or do you know of another one that has all I need? Looks like I got a CPU coming and no MB. I can't believe it's gone.

TRD,

Yea, I thought about C install but only as last resort.

Look what I found. Too bad I already bought that used CPU and this same MB on ebay (new anyway). Same price for this combo that I just paid for above shipped. I even called TD and asked if they were sure they didn't have any more of these MB's and they said they were sold out. They never told me about this combo deal. Well maybe this helps somebody else here.

Asus A8V-X Motherboard CPU Bundle - AMD Athlon 64 4000+ Processor 2.40GHz OEM at TigerDirect.com

MB I just bought.

ASUS A8V-X SOCKET 939 VIA K8T800ProMAINBOARD RETAILBOX - eBay (item 120232786554 end time Mar-20-08 12:51:34 PDT)

Not bad. You ended up about even as far as money went.

That's the problem with buying hardware, even older hardware. The day after you order it goes on sale somewhere else.

Yea, The problem is it wasn't even a day it was about 30 min. Oh, well any chance the used CPU is a better one than the combo deal? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom