New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what u mean lol??? so i should get this AF7 if i want to overclock it??? becuase i might overclock it like 2 times with the heatsink it comes with maybe or idk yet but.......how would i check my temp if my case doesnt have a thing that shows the temp or is it in the program that u need to overclock

(crashes head on to keyboard)

the Stock Intel cooler sucks!! SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!

thats why I always recommend the AF7 because it keeps it cool (unlike the Stock cooler that keeps it really near to max recommended temp) and if you want to try OC'ing you have that option in the future

you are not gonna find any aftermarket cooler for less than 10 bucks. I think the AF7 is about.. 25? 30?

a friend of mine uses the retail heatsink and fan that came with his q6600 and he says it keeps temps in decent range. But he doesn't oc. So if you want to spend money on a new heatsink/fan later you could use the stock one until then.

stock is for stock use. like if you race cars you don't race with a stock mustang. you do some stuff to it to give it an edge. same with computers.

Hehe whats up guys i havent orderd my computer yet lol......beucase the price keeps going up for some reason and im just going to in a day or so but what im going to ask is just a question lol what should i get a Q6600 or a E8400 and is intel good still if im not going to overclock my stuff for like a year and i been really busy to order my stuff becuase my friends parents are dieing and family and i said stuff why is it beap out>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom