Nvidia 8600GT(pci-e) vs ATI x850 (pci-e)

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for amdgtplayer.... but yeah, you probably will see a bit more performance from the 8600gt but not a ton. throw it in and try it out.

he said he allready owned the 8600gt, hes not asking which is a better buy hes saying which of the two cards he owns should he run in his rig. even if the 8800gt compares to a 7900gs the 7900gs still kills a x850, man u guys dont think when u read somr times, some of u really need to work on literacy skills. its ****ing me off how so may people are answering questions lately with out even reading the persons question properly. i now understand why u have to pass the literacy test to graduate high school.

Apparently you don't know how to write/spell though. You do realize Firefox has a built in spell check for just such a situation.

Heres my .02

Sell both cards on eBay and get something like 100 for both. Then take that money and go buy an 8800gs. It will outperform either one of those cards to the point of ridiculousness.

Seeing as you did edit your previous post and removed the "you are all dumb" part, I shall do the same.

The fact that you know people who cant pass the literacy test does not speak highly for your school, or those persons.

Also, idiocy and stupidity are not the same.

thats very insulting to me first of all, and is technically a violation of forum rules and there are still people failing these tests that i know and are definatly not stupid people. in no way did i insult anyone i just said pay atention to what u are reading. also ,my comment was towards vanish and invisible for not paying atention why are you guys even bashing at me?

Well to end the flame fest i think amd gt player said he was dyslexic before... right? But to answer the orignal question of the person who started this thread, go with the 8600 gt since you already have it.

But if you would like to, you can sell your 8600 gt and atix850 and get that 8800 gs which IS a very very nice card for $100 ... almost crazy good actually for the price.

Well to end the flame fest i think amd gt player said he was dyslexic before... right? But to answer the orignal question of the person who started this thread, go with the 8600 gt since you already have it.

But if you would like to, you can sell your 8600 gt and atix850 and get that 8800 gs which IS a very very nice card for $100 ... almost crazy good actually for the price.

ya i am but i have no problems reading. i just get head aches from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom