now this comp id kill for

Status
Not open for further replies.
all that work on that first case, yet he didn't buy a modular psu so now there is no place to put the extra cables.
cool lookin' though

Modular power supplies are overrated. There's a reason why you don't see 1kw modular power supplies, it's because they know you get degradation in the power the more connections it has to go through and thus is more commonly found on mid to low end power supplies.

And I find that modular power supplies are just becoming useless for high end systems as you need to use almost all the darned cables anyways...

I got a modular PSU because it had special plugs that look cool in my side window. I ended up using all of the included cables and it's never had any problems.

It's a Hiper Type R 580w

its only to open it lol. i love the look of it all closed up tho.

Thanks for the props Amd gt player! the cases we modify are never duplicated, this way the customer (AMD in this particular case) is assured it's a one-of-a-kind case. Several hundred hours went into the milled 1/2 thick shell we created for the swordM. I wouldn't have opted to use this case, but Thermaltake was sponsering the case and wanted to make get Modders excited about their new offering. The aluminum is 6061, so fully loaded the case isn;t terribly heavy.. it weighs in at 60pds

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9a.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9x.jpg

2323935622_83c296718e.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9z.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9z1.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9z2.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9z3.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9z4.jpg

You guy's do so seriously good work!

On a side not do you ship to the UK at all?

yeah, i love the look of it, and how well its machined. do you guys do custom cases, where like you get an email from a buyer who has a design in mind and then you guys fabricate it? cause that would be wicked sick if you did.

You guy's do so seriously good work!

On a side not do you ship to the UK at all?

Thanks, Yes I ship to UK on weekly basis.. We accept paypal, Any order under $100 goes Airmail (7 - 30 business days) Anything over $100 goes UPS Air, about week. :) .... We have had a problem with theft of our larger aluminum parts orders recently in the UK using Airmail.

yeah, i love the look of it, and how well its machined. do you guys do custom cases, where like you get an email from a buyer who has a design in mind and then you guys fabricate it? cause that would be wicked sick if you did.

Yes, we do.. we're currently book thru this summer with commitments tho

wow, thats amazing. so i take it this is your full time job lol. definitely keep you guys in mind when i want my next case :D

how much does a custom case like the phenom rig usually cost? and do you guys do like water cooling stuff in the case?

VERY NICE! And you guys are booked through the summer wow.

After looking at some of your case mods i decided it would be best if i did not own one. It would totally increase my fear and paranoia of anyone going near my comp. lol they are really crazy good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom