Intel Bloomfield Motherboard, Up Close and Personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Never thought of that, haha thanks for the idea.

Back on topic, I am planning on building a new comptuer with the 790i board from Nvidia, but do you think that it would be smarter to wait for then new socket boards to come out and get a Nehalem?

Don't expect to get your grubby mitts on a nehalem rig until early 09 at best. They just wont be affordable at all until at least then. All of the first stuff will be server rigs anyway. Best bet is just to get a good penryn and ddr2 rig to hold you over.

Looks kinda plain, they need a black PCB and blue pci slots. And why is the skull so important? Skull trail?

Intel is certianly not into "eye candy". If they put a naked picture of Salma Hayek next to the skull and crossbones I'd buy and be so Randy!

Can u guys answer me something, I have been wondering why they do not put the South Bridge and the North Bridge in the same spot? Then you could put a huge heatsink that covers both of them up, lets say you put a tuniq on them, that would increase performance if I understand that correctly?

yeah but you could spend $30 on it, copy a few dvd moves and sell them to friends to get the $30 back you paid for it

well thats what i did anyway

on topic, you do this to torment me right:p

this looks promising but by the time i get my current build and run it for it's life span (4-5 years) the next big thing after this will be out (or very close)

ha i've already jumped from a single to a quad core skipping dual core's

lol same... i basically went straight from a celeron to a q6600.... talk about progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom