Whats a good sub $250 lcd monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario03

Fully Optimized
Looking for 22" or maybe 24" if theres any awesome deals out, but from what I've seen 22" seems to fit my budget. So whats good?

These are the ones in the recommended parts thread under midgrade but whats the best and is there any others I should check out?
CHIMEI CMV 221D-NBC 22" 5ms[N]
Hanns-G HW-223DPB 22" 5ms[N]
Samsung 216BW 21.6" 5ms[N]

Would having a 2ms response make a difference?

I have heard nothing but good things about chimei, and I plan on buying that monitor myself this weekend. With that said I believe walmart has a sale on Dell 22" monitors for about $299 which is a great deal, and dell monitors are pretty much the best behind apple.

I currently have the Samsung 226BW and love it, it has a 2ms RT and 3000:1 DC. I have heard that one of the new HP monitors are also really good, I do not know which one that is however.

I have the CHIMEI CMV 221D-NBC 22" 5ms[N]

Buy it! It's absolutely amazing quality for what you pay. No dead pixels, absolutely no ghosting (I've tried lol). It is a great monitor and you won't regret it. Some of the reviews on the egg complain about bleed through at the top and bottom, I don't see any what so ever so don't be worried about that.

I have the CHIMEI CMV 221D-NBC 22" 5ms[N]

Buy it! It's absolutely amazing quality for what you pay. No dead pixels, absolutely no ghosting (I've tried lol). It is a great monitor and you won't regret it. Some of the reviews on the egg complain about bleed through at the top and bottom, I don't see any what so ever so don't be worried about that.
i'm right with you man, i have that same monitor :D
its amazing
might not have the brand name and reputation of the 226bw but for the price its awesome
Hanns-G also makes good budget monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom