9800GX2 at the Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinking of picking up more hours now sicne i just had my hourly wage increased and its about to go up 75cents next mont, i could be making easy 1000$ a month if i work 4 days a week again. im making about 500 now at 2 days a week.

im thinking of picking up more hours now sicne i just had my hourly wage increased and its about to go up 75cents next mont, i could be making easy 1000$ a month if i work 4 days a week again. im making about 500 now at 2 days a week.

ahh man i'm only on minimum wage i'm going to get £368 a month after tax, half of that has to go on bills and the other half is for living the next month

i'll be getting £100 a month spare for the first 2 months then after that the season kicks in and hopefully i should hit £900 before tax

man i hate tax

lucky me!!! my company owes me 840 dollars from them shafting my pay since sept of 07... so they have to pay the difference from now until then... and not only that.. my tax return is gonna be something of 1000 dollars... so imma be getting me some new parts purdy soon... 9800gx2 and q6700 perhaps?

hmmm should i order?.....and also...should i get a new 790i board and sell my 780i? that new evga 790i for 350$ is very tempting....decisions decisions....

you do know you'll need DDR3 with the 790i Ultra, but you can get a good 2gb DDR3 kit for around $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom