NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the memory coming factory clocked at 2 GHz, does that mean the 9800 GTX doesn't have the same limitations as the memory on the 8800 GT had?

I cant see any new architecture hitting the market anytime soon. Until ATI pulls something out of their rear that can actually beat nvidia, and make drivers that dont suck, nvidia is just going to continue to drag ***.

what about that one leaked we got news of the upcoming 4000 series coming out Q2 instead of Q3 a month or so back? I believe it, reason y i selling my card.

and agreed w/ veedub... as alot of people have said.. there is no reason for nvidia to release anything new

true, it's almost like a monopoly now with Nvidia or something.

So with the memory coming factory clocked at 2 GHz, does that mean the 9800 GTX doesn't have the same limitations as the memory on the 8800 GT had?

yea cause its different memory and the qimonda on the 8800 GT is only rated for 2000mhz.

edit:
The most impressive overclock result of single video card geForce 9800 GTX is 864/2160/2646 MHz. Without modifications and extreme cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom