EVGA vs XFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here... haha but instead of my dad it's my mom.
She bought a GPS in an electronic beutique (sp?) and payed $300 something. The GPS normally cost like $70... lol

It had a black and white screen and it sucked

Cable quality makes a huge difference, especially when dealing with high end receivers/ home theaters. I've installed many home theaters where people used 2-15$ HDMI cables without oxygen blocking fittings ( which eliminate static) and you could see and hear the difference. I've hooked up two 52" Plasma 1080p with a very nice 5.1 surround sound system side by side, one with the highest end, most espensive cables we had, one with crappy no name 2$ cables. The difference was night and day. Yes i know your paying much more then what is needed, those high end cables ran for 150$ a peice. The point is that good cables increase the life spand of your appliances because static DOES damage your equipment over time. You just need to know what too look for when you try and find a decent deal on the cables.

I would rather pay an extra 100$ to help protect my 4000$ investment over saving 100$ and decreasing the lifespan and enjoymeny of my or my customers home theater system.

Thats not a fair comparison at all then.

Sure a $2 cable wont be as perfect as a 150 dollar one.

Maybe next time compare a 30-50 dollar cable and then get back to me.

Isnt evga warranty, lifetime and covers overclocking?

I don't believe it covers overclocking, but there is no real way to prove it. However, unless you register the card within 30 days of purchase, you only get a 1 yr warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom