NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
9800 gt is supposed to be on the same core also

some info on it :

Associate reports, that GeForce 9800 GT will be completely similar to its predecessor (GeForce 8800 GT).

The Video card will use the same graphic processor g92 (another revision), which works at higher frequency : 650 MHz (600 MHz in 8800 GT). The quantity of stream processors will remain 112.

The DDR3 memory frequency will also grow from 1800 to 2000 MHz.

Thus, the GeForce 9800 GT will be the overclocked version geForce 8800 GT.

Such card will appear in 3 April. Depending on producer the price can vary from 229 to 279 dollars.

If thats true then I wonder how much oc headroom it will have?

okay.. so that hopefully means gtx will be 350-400... i hope... for nvidia sake.. and for me wanting to buy one...

if it flops.. i guess i'll be in the market for 8800gtx's or ultras

nVidia what are you doing??

They've been on top of the game for so long, now they are scewin up..
Man, big powerful corporations can be so stupid sometimes.

there is no reason for them to deliver their newer g100 or gt200 whatever one they're going to go w/ if there is no competition for it... they're gonna keep dragging out all the pennies they can get from the g92... and guess what... they're still making newer cards... i'll be back w/ that article in a minute

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST... I THOUGHT I WAS IN A DIFFERENT THREAD SOME REASON?

I cant see any new architecture hitting the market anytime soon. Until ATI pulls something out of their rear that can actually beat nvidia, and make drivers that dont suck, nvidia is just going to continue to drag ***.

To me this card looks exactly like a GTS 512. Same sh*tty 256 bit memory interface and still 512 megs of RAM? Come on, the last gen GTX had more than that. I think I'll just stick with my 8800 GTX there's no way I'd waste money on the 9800. And the pcb looks **** ugly in my opinion.

I'm pretty disappointed with this I was expecting a LOT more.

Im going to guess not a helluva lot.

I know that my xfx card is limited on memory because of the qmidia chips it uses.

The highest I've really been able to get my core to boot at is like 720mhz

In response to thirdshifts post about 5 up or so.

who are you speaking to aspire.. lol

and how does the pcb look ugly bliter... is pretty much looks like the 8800gtx.. unless your speaking of the heatsink...

and the core on the 9800gtx's seem to be overclocking like mad..

Im going to guess not a helluva lot.

I know that my xfx card is limited on memory because of the qmidia chips it uses.

The highest I've really been able to get my core to boot at is like 720mhz

In response to thirdshifts post about 5 up or so.

Do you mean Qimonda? The 9800gtx uses samsung chips. I wonder if they'll use it on all 9 series. Probably only on the high end crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom