New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thx lol i understand lol :p so im gunna buy it towmarrow i think and i should get all the parts on Fri or Sat so im gunna tell u guys how its working out

so getting all the parts I suggested?

most def let us know how it goes, if you got a digital camera don't be stingy with the pictures... upload some :)

use the tags "
"

and gj on using the definitions of Retail and OEM so he doesn't get more confused :D

using those tags just makes the image show up instead of a link, but not thumbnail sized

oh I forgot to mention something up there ^^^ upload it to imageshack and theres a link for Thumbnail my bad

so getting all the parts I suggested?

most def let us know how it goes, if you got a digital camera don't be stingy with the pictures... upload some :)

using those tags just makes the image show up instead of a link, but not thumbnail sized

Yes lol ill be taking pics of my new computer :p

I would reccomend you get the OEM version and spend the money you save on at least an AF7. The stock cooling is just not good enough for a Q6600.

Also, its 'tomorrow' not 'towmarrow'

:D

We already made atleast 3 comments on his ability to spell check, but he should get Firefox because of its built in Spell-check, he freaking needs it

but I agree too, if you see any other posts with people who don't even want to overclock with a q6600, you would have seen that I recommended atleast an AF7 because the Stock Cooler would make it darn close to highest recommended temp

:D

We already made atleast 3 comments on his ability to spell check, but he should get Firefox because of its built in Spell-check, he freaking needs it

but I agree too, if you see any other posts with people who don't even want to overclock with a q6600, you would have seen that I recommended atleast an AF7 because the Stock Cooler would make it darn close to highest recommended temp

so what u mean lol??? so i should get this AF7 if i want to overclock it??? becuase i might overclock it like 2 times with the heatsink it comes with maybe or idk yet but.......how would i check my temp if my case doesnt have a thing that shows the temp or is it in the program that u need to overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom