new build quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastsystems

In Runtime
i was just going to build a computer and i was thinking if i should put windowa or if i should put vista on it? and i couldnt figure out what i wanted to do so i came to my favorite place tech forums! so do you guys think i should put windows or vista on it?

thanks
Kyle Nast

Vista Home Premium 64bit. Can I also ask why you have been posting so many replies recently that don't really offer any additional help and mostly say "That's great," or "Good deal!" or "That was weird." because those posts could technically be referred to as SPAM and you don't want that. Also, please try to spruce up on your grammar and spelling a tad.

And remember... your total posts count isn't everything so instead of trying to post like mad, just post where you can help out :D

Vista Home Premium 64bit. Can I also ask why you have been posting so many replies recently that don't really offer any additional help and mostly say "That's great," or "Good deal!" or "That was weird." because those posts could technically be referred to as SPAM and you don't want that. Also, please try to spruce up on your grammar and spelling a tad.

And remember... your total posts count isn't everything so instead of trying to post like mad, just post where you can help out :D

ok. sorry about all that! i wont post so much anymore. and thank you for your suggestion.

I didn't mean to be condescending or anything so I hope you didn't take that as me attempting to lay my authority on you (especially since I have none :)) I was just merely trying to better the experience for everyone on the forums. I notice you are relatively new so welcome and I hope you find many answers to come from these forums.

as surgeVel said, Home Premium 64 bit
since in your other thread, you mentioned going with 4gb of ram

yea i was planning on get the 64 bit version but i was wondering what version of vista so i guess ill go with home prenium.

and i had one other question. are there still a lot of bugs and stuff in vista?

Not nearly as many. SP1 just came out yesterday too, so that should address even more issues. You should be fine with Vista by now. I actually prefer it over XP but that could just be from my techie experience (not to mention that I have no idea WHY I like Vista better... must be the visual appeal.... or maybe it uses some advanced form of hypnosis to brainwash me!)

maybe it uses some advanced form of hypnosis to brainwash me!

HAHAHA!

Love it!

just checked it for updates, SP1 still not showing up in Windows Update for me, MS must hate the mid-west

bugs? Vista has been smooth sailing for me so far, with the only exception of P2P guardian not supported and WinAvi converter ;\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom