Cannot stay stable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm im at 3.6ghz now!!!! idk what I did, but it works. vcore 1.35, HT 1.52, NB 1.52, SB 1.5, ram 2.21 5-5-5-15 2 clocks. All CPU functions disabled except Execute Dis. Bit enabled. CPUz shows me at 3.6, so thats good!. Running orthos as we speak. In real temp It shows 38c, ASUS PROBE II shows 49c, and core temp shows 49c! lol but yea, Its stable so far. After I let orthos run for a little while, ill turn down my vcore to like 1.33 maybe and try that? anyways, looks good right?
*EDIT* Spoke too soon, error 10min into Orthos (dammmm) Ill increase vcore to 3.6 and try again.

someone told me putting the LDT to x4 instead of x5 helps stability, is that right? what is LDT anyways?

Heres the best explanation I've seen on overclocking.net when I was visiting there one time

"The VID is the "stock" vCore for each chip, and it varies from chip to chip based on Intel's testing procedures. The VID will tell the motherboard: "This is the voltage I require at stock speeds when the VCore setting is on 'Auto' for proper operation." Nothing more. It is said that a lower VID value will yield better overclocks, but nothing's been conclusively proven."

I think the stock volts for vcore are around 1.18-1.2 ish. Im at 1.33 i think, 3.6ghz. Been stable so far! :D

its 1.1125v. I dropped my voltage down to 1.32v right now. still seems good. temps are a little high though, 44c idle.

mine are 44C at stock... haha. idle. course they didnt move at all until I hit 4ghz then idle was.. 48C i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom