better video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and reason for the high price is the 780i mb and im also buying the OS so thats a bit more.

is there a link or someplace were i can read on how to do that, i dont rly understand the whole dual drive thing.

could i run 2 of the same HD's?

Adding two hard drives is very simple. All you do is buy two hard drives (any type, doesn't have to be the same) and as long as you have multiple SATA connectors on your motherboard then you will be fine with running multiple hard drives. My only question is, if you don't know all of this information, how are you going to build it yourself? You seem slightly lost at most of these topics.

Are you buying the retail or OEM version of the OS?

well... i learn very easily.. plug and play most of this stuff is. plus info on internet is always readily available.

building aspect im not worried about lol

Exactly. Go with one of these. You can get them much cheaper on TigerDirect.com. Also, the building of the PC should be what you are MOST worried about. If you connect things wrong, mount the motherboard incorrectly, don't make the correct cable connections, or any other relatively small errors very bad things can happen! That would be aweful to buy all this expensive stuff and then have it ruined because of building errors.

Vista Home Premium 64bit-$109
XP Pro SP2 64bit-$139

EDIT: I guess newegg must have lowered its prices recently! I hadn't noticed the lower prices there now!
Windows OS's-Get the Vista Home Premium OEM for $99

maybe im just dumb but building im just not worried about, i have a book about building computers so im using that for reference lol... i duno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom