hasta la VISTA..baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. I will defend Vista cause i am sick of every single person who comes on here and claims that Vista is at blame for all their woes. Not one person can answer why they blame Windows and Microsoft for a faulty driver. Microsoft doesn't write the drivers. So why is it Windows fault?

How is it that you and so many people here can have so many issues yet i can go to several other sites and see the exact opposite? Why it is that it only seems to be that people on this site have a major issue with Vista? Google for sites like The Tech Area, InfoByte or NeoSmart Forums and there you will have just as many people on there if not more than can use Vista than can not here. Why is that? Give me a real answer to that and i will stop defending Vista and putting the blame on the users.

So yes i am a avid defender of Vista. You can call me any names you want. But when you can give me valid answers to any of the points i have brought up then i will back off. Yes you can give me all sorts of articles that back you up. Guess what? I can give you just as many that back me up. :eek:

Isn't that a great thing about the internet. So many people. So many opinions. The plain and simple fact is that 99% of the time it is the user. Does Windows come installed with Viruses? No. Does Windows not work when you install software that is not meant to be on that version? Yes.

So you can call me names and continue the childish games. I will not respond again to a thread you create if you wish. I have no issue with that at all. I have brought up several valid points to back up my answers. You just called me names.

I will ask you nicely now before you get a infraction. Edit your post and remove the swear filter violation and bring you signature into compliance with the rules. If not then a infraction will have to be given. Thank you.

Dude, I don't want to waste my time pointing out different threads, discussions, reviews, and websites that concur with what I'm talking about. Vista just isn't the sh...t that you or Microsoft claim it is!
Windows 2000 never gave me problems. XP falls in the same club....but Vista just isn't up to par with those two.
What's funny Makavista is that you will always point the finger on the user...always but now you'll say that it's the software makers fault. Dude, you'll just blame everything in site. I've read plenty of your "it's not Vista it's you the user" replies and you can just add this one to your list.
nu2duo, you're just bashing Vista without even listening. I'm running Vista Ultimate and I've never had a BSOD, and its been running for over a year. The only problem I've had is a 15second freeze(caused by a driver issue on my graphics card).
I think it is you who is the problem, but you decide to blame everything else but yourself.

You are right. I will defend Vista cause i am sick of every single person who comes on here and claims that Vista is at blame for all their woes. Not one person can answer why they blame Windows and Microsoft for a faulty driver. Microsoft doesn't write the drivers. So why is it Windows fault?

How is it that you and so many people here can have so many issues yet i can go to several other sites and see the exact opposite? Why it is that it only seems to be that people on this site have a major issue with Vista? Google for sites like The Tech Area, InfoByte or NeoSmart Forums and there you will have just as many people on there if not more than can use Vista than can not here. Why is that? Give me a real answer to that and i will stop defending Vista and putting the blame on the users.

So yes i am a avid defender of Vista. You can call me any names you want. But when you can give me valid answers to any of the points i have brought up then i will back off. Yes you can give me all sorts of articles that back you up. Guess what? I can give you just as many that back me up. :eek:

Isn't that a great thing about the internet. So many people. So many opinions. The plain and simple fact is that 99% of the time it is the user. Does Windows come installed with Viruses? No. Does Windows not work when you install software that is not meant to be on that version? Yes.

So you can call me names and continue the childish games. I will not respond again to a thread you create if you wish. I have no issue with that at all. I have brought up several valid points to back up my answers. You just called me names.

I will ask you nicely now before you get a infraction. Edit your post and remove the swear filter violation and bring you signature into compliance with the rules. If not then a infraction will have to be given. Thank you.

OMG, did I hurt your feelings makavista? Get serious bro. File all the complaints you want. This is just the internet, just another forum. So do what you gotta do.
Childish games? How, when, where? Makavista....it's just the internet!
Soulphire....just not gonna waste my time with you brother.
All my comments are not to hurt anyones feelings, especially maks. If I offended you in anyway, get over it!

"I will ask you nicely now before you get a infraction. Edit your post and remove the swear filter violation and bring you signature into compliance with the rules. If not then a infraction will have to be given." LOL!

nu2duo, you're just bashing Vista without even listening. I'm running Vista Ultimate and I've never had a BSOD, and its been running for over a year. The only problem I've had is a 15second freeze(caused by a driver issue on my graphics card).
I think it is you who is the problem, but you decide to blame everything else but yourself.

I found that to be the case since Vista has only locked up once and games crashed where the task manager in Vista works far better then was seen in XP. The crash control is one improvement I've pointed out a number of times having run the retail version since it was first out along with first trying the RC1 Candidate.

Video and sound driver errors seeing total locks in XP were the only BSODs I've run into in over a year's time already. At the same time there's always one or two things with any new version not preferred like the lack of the add/remove Windows components section and WMP 11. Other improvements however have outweighed those in the long term.

OMG, did I hurt your feelings makavista? Get serious bro. File all the complaints you want. This is just the internet, just another forum. So do what you gotta do.
Childish games? How, when, where? Makavista....it's just the internet!
Soulphire....just not gonna waste my time with you brother.
All my comments are not to hurt anyones feelings, especially maks. If I offended you in anyway, get over it!

"I will ask you nicely now before you get a infraction. Edit your post and remove the swear filter violation and bring you signature into compliance with the rules. If not then a infraction will have to be given." LOL!

No you did not hurt my feelings. Far from it. But i asked nicely and you laughed so this is not gonna be reported for the records. Someone will be on to take care of this now.

I am done with this. I gave several examples and there are several people here that back up my remarks. Have a nice Day.

No you did not hurt my feelings. Far from it. But i asked nicely and you laughed so this is not gonna be reported for the records. Someone will be on to take care of this now.

I am done with this. I gave several examples and there are several people here that back up my remarks. Have a nice Day.

I took the liberty to look up sp1 reviews and so far.....there are no major improvements or reasons to upgrade to sp1. Yes, I know Makavista, way too early to make such comment.

Say hi to those you reported me with. Like I said, I don't live on TF nor make TF a place to waste my life on.

That is fine. Good for you. I will ask you nicely again to stop calling me Makvista. That is not my name. If you can not comply then do not address me at all. Thank you.

I do not live on TF or make it a place to waste my life. I was asked to be a Moderator and i contribute. Sorry if you dont feel that way but those are the facts. Just look over a few threads that i have posted in and you will see for yourself.

Have a good one.

That is fine. Good for you. I will ask you nicely again to stop calling me Makvista. That is not my name. If you can not comply then do not address me at all. Thank you.

I do not live on tech forums or make it a place to waste my life. I was asked to be a Moderator and i contribute. Sorry if you dont feel that way but those are the facts. Just look over a few threads that i have posted in and you will see for yourself.

Have a good one.

I agree...Makaveli it is. My bad. You know, this is just the internet...thats it!
Looking forward to reading more sp1 reviews in the coming weeks. I may just dual boot and check it out myself. Have a good one....

I've been talking to several people now downloading SP1 and none have any complaints to make so far. It's already been on here for several hours only seeing the volume control for the sound card reset to defaults. No big dilemna about that.

Reviews? It's a large roll up of all the updates upto the latest except for two that were probably not included due to being for hardwares. No problems seen.

Well, I don't understand the whole idea behind "Unstable Vista".

I bought Vista as soon as it came out and the only issues I had was trying to find drivers, like any other new OS. I never got BSODs that I could directly relate to being a Vista driven BSOD.

Now I run a new PC with Vista x64 and the same issues are still here, none. The gaming is great and stability is top notch, no BSODs and I can find support for All my hardware. Frankly, the most complaints I see are from those too stubborn to upgrade and be good with it, but who knows since you can't put your finger on that. All in all, I think Vista should reign over XP soon because it is designed to be more advanced and stable.

To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom