innovatek waterblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...

Motherboard producers already experimented with the association of different cooling system .

Innovatek presented its newest water-block , which is prepared to simultaneously cool the processor, motherboard power elements, and north bridge ( asus P5E series on base of chipset intel x38 ) . Innovatek works at analogous water-blocks for motherboard on base of chipsets intel x48, NVIDIA nForce 780i/790i, etc.
Water-block Innovatek MBX-P5E is made from copper. Producer forbids to use mixtures with methanol or ethanol as working fluid, the application of distilled water only is allowed

Thats an interesting idea but it doesn't seem very efficient to me. Its taking heat from the chipset and the cpu all in one big block. Sounds like alot of heat.

that... makes no sense. The whole combining the water-block idea.
*edit* There is one intaking water and the other exhausting the heated water... not two working each component.

waste of dough... get two separate, save a few bucks, and possibly get better cooling.

I have to admit that it does look cool though :D

That is most definitely not copper, and Innovatek is known for making blocks out of aluminum which is a big no-no

Also, 189 Euros?!?! wtf is that?
I can get an Ek Supreme and an MCR30 for the chipset for less than 100 dollars...

Also it doesn't matter that the two are combined, as long as the water passes through the cpu portion first, your fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom