*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

but still a very expensive. You could get that processor in one of our builds, and get a great score. He does have a killer cpu, even if it is a dell built machine
Thanks lol. At the end of the day its a quality system, whether its got a Dell logo on it or not.

Its no different from a custom build of the same spec. (Apart from propitiatory PSU.)

Thanks lol. At the end of the day its a quality system, whether its got a Dell logo on it or not.

Its no different from a custom build of the same spec. (Apart from propitiatory PSU.)

no diff? how about the price? And a few other things, but yeah, not a bad system. It is all about preference.

no diff? how about the price? And a few other things, but yeah, not a bad system. It is all about preference.

The only way i would buy dell is if i worked for them and got like 50% off, and even then id just buy big stock and pawn it off on ebay lol.

The only way i would buy dell is if i worked for them and got like 50% off, and even then id just buy big stock and pawn it off on ebay lol.

haha, same. :D that would be an insane discount. I wish i worked for the egg and got that discount..

haha, same. :D that would be an insane discount. I wish i worked for the egg and got that discount..

the egg sells things so close to cost the discount would put u below cost lo, u may get things liek 20/50$ cheaper, i worked at a computer store last year and my boss had a hard time keeping up with ncix prices because they very much usually matched his cost.

go check out extreme.. people arent getting full potential out of these things until really high extreme clocks and qx9650's and such

i mean.. my q6600 at 3.2 was a bottleneck on my 8800gtx SLi.. and this is almost equivalent to having 4!

Back
Top Bottom