EVGA vs XFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my cable is a 1m monster cable, and monster is known for its quality.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10078609&catid=23216
this is my hdmi cable got it for like 90$ tho i know that for sure, i think maybe it was on sale tho.

You do realize that the idea of high and low quality cables are the biggest load of bulls*** ever created by the multimedia industry.

Unless your running cable longer than 150 ft you will not be able to notice any difference in signal or picture.

If you believe any of it, you really need to take a look at the numerous articles that debunked it.

Also congrats on being ripped the **** off on your hdmi cable.

i guess its just the visual appearance that makes me fear msi products, i really hate their designs and stuff, and i see lots of really really cheap msi boards on newegg and i think its a low end company (just appears to me) as for motherboard companies ASUS FTW DIE HARD ASUS FANBOY HERE

same with biostar lots of cheap mobos there

To me the only important thing is shielding since there's lots of power wires running along w/ it. Only reason for me to get a quality wire thats highly shielded.

nitpicky maybe avoidable if you know about computers yes, but as for motherboards asus and xfx make high end boards msi and foxcnon and biostar donot so i like to buy mid eng mobos from companys that make high end sutff as well makes me feel like they kno what they r doing

whether foxconn makes high end boards or not. They make so much for other companies its not even funny. The 9800gx2 was made w/ foxconn and look at your mobo. Chances are they have foxconn components on it. They just stepped into the highend arena w/ their up in coming x48 board. They also teamed up w/ shimano

Foxconn makes all of eVGA's boards for a fact.

And almost all early version nvidia cards are made by Asus.
Where do you think ECS's, Biostar and Galaxy cards come from, they certainly dont make them.

If I had top guess I would also say that Foxconn made all of XFX's and BFG's boards as they are all identical.

Also Palit is a great new brand here in the US that has been the leading seller in Asia for several years. They are one of the few companies that actually revises Nvidia's reference design and introduces new features like display port and 3 phase power regulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom