EVGA vs XFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my next card might be a bfg if i keep seeing these awesome prices and there trade up program coming into effect... Assumming i go nvidia of course.

the 9800gx2 from bfg seems to be the best deal it comes with an hdmi cable, not sure how long probably just 1m but there still like 100$ for a meter.

If I remember correctly, if you don't register it within the first year, you lose all lifetime warranty coverage.

I think it's 30 days with evga, from www.evga.com

"All EVGA Products purchased ON or AFTER November 1, 2006 MUST be registered within 30 days from ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE to receive limited lifetime warranty. (All products not registered within 30 days will ONLY receive a 1 year limited warranty.)"

both are top of the line companys period, a company that i think sucks and people will probally argue with me but imo MSI sucks and should be avoided

They changed it on me lol, yet another reason I'll never again buy from them.

The best part is, I'd be willing to bet a bunch of people don't even know it. Also heard some pretty bad horror stories about people who buy cards oversea's or from ebay because according to evga retail boxed cards on ebay do not come with a warranty.

both are top of the line companys period, a company that i suck and people will probally argue with me but imo MSI sucks and should be avoided

Used multiple MSI boards/cards and never had an issue. Not sure why you say that but w/e... they sell a 8800gts with the best cooler you can buy retail.

You shop at the wrong stores. You can find them online for a few dollars.

Look online before you claim something.

If you buy a cable at any brick and mortar store you WILL get ripped off.

For only $4.12 each when QTY 50+ purchased - HDMI 1.3a Category 2 Certified Cable 28AWG - 10ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold Plated Connectors) - BLACK | 28AWG HDMI 1.3a Category 2 Certified Male to Male Cables
10ft $5 bucks and change

well my cable is a 1m monster cable, and monster is known for its quality.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10078609&catid=23216
this is my hdmi cable got it for like 90$ tho i know that for sure, i think maybe it was on sale tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom