Need a Razer Mouse Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question... what's the difference between the SteelSeries Experience I-1 and the I-2 (aside from $10)

And is that a good mouse pad to get? are there any better ones?

For reference, I have a small space on my desk to put the mouse, but no problem with putting other things on top of the pad, as long as it's not too tall or easily marred.

I use a Steelpad Qck+ Its great big mouse pad. My keyboard overlaps about a third of it but I love the feel and smoothness of the Steelpad soft mousing surfaces.

Also I've used the Diamondback, Copperhead, and Krait and all are great. I loved the feel of the Krait, it was a little smaller and not quite as long which made it slightly easier to hold. However all are excellent.

I moved to a Logitech G7 and love it. But the Razers hold a special place in my heart :p

Qck+ is huge. Is there any difference apart from size between it and the less expensive QcK Mini? I'm pretty sure even the mini will be more than large enough to fill the space I want it for.

Same build quality? How well do they glide with a Teflon footed precision laser mouse?

Ok, I may go with that then... after all it's only like $7, compared to the Experience I-1/I-2 at $30/$40... I just thought the glass may be a superior surface for a 2000-4000 DPI laser.

The other question is cleanliness, since I know the 4000dpi lachesis is notorious for wigging out if any dust gets on the sensor. The glass might be easier to keep clean.

wow 4000dpi is alot, and i find my mx1000 800dpi quite sensative in fear and a few other shooters that is crazy. i think i may buy a new mouse soon, the rezers have been intreaging me everytime i go into eb games i look at them, they have the priced at 69.99 each, alltho il buy online as i know il get a better price, how light is the razer mouse tho, i like the wieght on my mx1000. which would u say is the heaviest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom