EVGA vs XFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
People at xtremesystem say to go for EVGA b/c XFX customer support sucks and you could add an after market cooler plus the step up program but I like XFX covers OC and has transferable warranty

XFX covers after market coolers and their customer support/rma department wasn't bad at all.

My card was water cooled when it died, they didn't care, just told me to put the stock cooler back on and send it in.

bfg covers over clockign i beleive, but only has one life tiem warranty and will not transfer. nor does it have a step up. i consider xfx/evga first rate, then brands like bfg and msi pny second, then there is palit galaxy zolat and so on at the bottom of the list.

That must be a new policy for BFG becasue some time ago I bought two used 6800gt's and both were fubared and BFG replaced them both without a blink.

People at xtremesystem say to go for EVGA b/c XFX customer support sucks and you could add an after market cooler plus the step up program but I like XFX covers OC and has transferable warranty

xfx has exelent customer service, ive delt with them 3 times because of the **** *** ram used on the 7900gt not xfx fault its was nvidias, anyway xfx has always given me great great service and i will only ever buy an nvidia gpu from them. for ati im lost in the fields lol.

because you can get the Maximus and the IX38 for a heck of a lot cheaper

darnz0r beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom