Hey all. Long time no post haha. New Rig time! Need input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be soo great. I wish my e8400 had a 10x multi. running over 550fsb has proved difficult. but hopefully water cooling soon! that should help

yeh the 520hx is a modular psu and i love mine. and also are you sure about an all acrylic case? i really debated getting one and decided against it only because i had too much stuff and couldn't do a good job on the wire management. but if you can do a good job with wire managemnt then by all means go for the case, i would hesitate to recommend it though. also you could go for a q6700, granted its twice as much as the q6600 but its got the 10x multiplier i believe so its a solid choice.

Yea, I picked up the case yesterday, I'm stoked on it. I'd say I'm good at wire managment. I posted the last two rigs I beleive on here and showed the wire managment, I was getting 8/10 and up from people on here.

Eh, with the WC kit I'm getting i'll be able to run my Q6600 @ around 3.6ghz or so stable. That's going to do me QUITE alright.

If I can find an E8500 somewhere I'll pick that up. Hella good overclockers. But if not by this weekend, I'll stick with the Q6600. It really doesn' matter too much to me, I'm fine with either of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom