Isopropyl alcohol pads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just use over the counter isopropyl alcohol that you can get at any grocery store/pharmacy applied using cotton balls, it works just fine.

If you want a higher percent, get some Everclear, and if you are under age, I am just kidding.

Should use a coffee filter rather than cotton balls. Cotton balls are likely to leave behind fluff.

I've always used cotton balls, and if there's any fluff (there's never much if any), you remove said fluff, lol.

Or you can just avoid the fluff all together and use coffee filters, lol. That's what I've used, coffee filters/isopropyl alcohol.

I just use over the counter isopropyl alcohol that you can get at any grocery store/pharmacy applied using cotton balls, it works just fine.

If you want a higher percent, get some Everclear, and if you are under age, I am just kidding.

Same here, just have to make sure you don't leave any residue :)! However having a higher alcohol content will not help you, it will raise the chance that the pad, cotton ball, soft-fiber, or whatever you chose to use will dry up and leave stuff you don't want on your heat sink or processor head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom