New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree with this. I recently bought the same case as him with the 500 watt power supply and it works like a charm. I think what you have is a really good start to getting a gaming computer together. MicroATX motherboards are great and it'll work with your case, I have the same stuff. Something I do recommend to you is your processor, it's a little out dated but it can get the job done, I think you should save a little more buy a AM2+ motherboard Newegg.com - ECS Geforce6100PM-M2 AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail and get a AMD Quad Core Phenom Newegg.com - AMD Phenom 9500 Agena 2.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 95W Quad-Core Processor - Retail. This would really complete you "God Box".

no just no...

you either got a ticking bomb in your Rig, or you just got real lucky

omg lol i just skipped his post right when i seen that stuff and i started to laugh lol so the build i showed u guys i should get?

well this is the computer im going to get now lol and i hope this is my last build im gunna make......lol

Hey guys for the PSU should i get the boxed one for 254$ or the one that comes in a little box thingy for 240$ there both the same its just one is boxed fully and one isnt that much

What u think

RETAIL AKA "BOXED" one
Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz 2 x 4MB L2 Cache LGA 775 Quad-Core Processor - Retail
Comes with a heatsink and fan, which you will need, it cools down your processor

intel775fan.gif

OEM one
Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz 2 x 4MB L2 Cache LGA 775 Quad-Core Processor - OEM
cheaper, but does NOT come with heatsink and fan, then you will have to spend more money on getting an after market heatsink and fan

if you are not overclocking(running the processor at higher speed than it is rated), stock cooling (the BOXED heatsink/fan) will be sufficient, but if you plan on pushing that processor to it's limits, then an aftermarket heatsink and fan will be in your best interest

I think leaving that processor stock will be powerful enough for you, you can always get aftermarket cooling later if you find it not fast enough XD

Off topic begin here:
P.S. anyone knows how to do thumbnail images let me know, thanks
P.S2 his spelling is funny no doubt

use the tags "
"

and gj on using the definitions of Retail and OEM so he doesn't get more confused :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom