New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
eww at 8600gt, agreed with Luke, and clean up the language... gosh... want to get banned that fast?

8600gt is horrible for gaming dont even think about getting it

Clean up your language, learn how to type, and do you god **** homework already.
Honestly you dont know what a GPU is????
DO YOUR HOMEWORK OR BUY A DELL!!!

People who cant take a little bit of time to actually research things dont deserve them

8600gt is horrible for gaming dont even think about getting it

Clean up your language, learn how to type, and do you god **** homework already.
Honestly you dont know what a GPU is????
DO YOUR HOMEWORK OR BUY A DELL!!!

People who cant take a little bit of time to actually research things dont deserve them

um just to tell u i dont do homework and its kinda hard for me to spell things im 14 and im not good at spelling u dont getting it after u see it like 20 times just be quiet jess...............could u give me link for 7900 and im going to get better at computer stuff once i get in high school

^you don't got to be in high school to learn about computers, there are plenty of guides on the net, and this site, that will teach you all you need to know.

I dont know what state your in but here, learning to spell goes on in grade school. I dont buy that "Im 14 I cant spell" BS your just not taking the time to type it all out. Also even if you were saying those words since you were 1 (which i doubt) it doesn't mean you dont have to follow OUR rules

You dont have a right to be a member here, you have the privilege and you need to learn that.

PS
If you are going to wait until your in high school to learn about computers, then wait till high school to get one. Like you said you've dealt with that pc since 2004 without complaining, another couple of months wont kill you.

I dont know what state your in but here, learning to spell goes on in grade school. I dont buy that "Im 14 I cant spell" BS your just not taking the time to type it all out. Also even if you were saying those words since you were 1 (which i doubt) it doesn't mean you dont have to follow OUR rules

You dont have a right to be a member here, you have the privilege and you need to learn that.

oh snap!

the gauntlet has been drawn!

dude for real u need to stop cring ok??? and i cant wait a couple months im selling my computer to a friend and he wants it within a week plus i know plenty about computers i was sayin that so u would stop posting about me so im gunna say GET ON TOPIC PLZ!

but wat if i do get the 8600 becuase thats what my friend has and it pwns i think sence my old one is 6200oc he can play like crysis on medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom