poor quality graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read earlier posts this is a recurring problem before and after formatting. and I did try one setting up and one setting down that didn't help

."is there any way you can show us a screen shot of this problem?"
_I've got a screen shot but its too big to attach you got a url I can upload it to?

I think this has to do with the fact that the Video cards being used can not handle those resolutions. From what i can see the 5200 can handle this. But there is no info on the 6200 if it can handle these resolutions.

Upload it to Imageshack or Photobucket.

I think this has to do with the fact that the Video cards being used can not handle those resolutions. From what i can see the 5200 can handle this. But there is no info on the 6200 if it can handle these resolutions.

Upload it to Imageshack or Photobucket.

I'm thinking that the 6200 is onboard. most vista machine come with nvidia 6200 onboard video. the nvidia 5200 was the worst highend card that nvidia made. I had success with it since I didn't game with it or put it on high resolutions, but most people that I know (including you online folks) complained about it

I have never said anything about the 5200. I personally have never used it. According to the site it doesnt seem that bad. I dont complain about GFX cards as even mine gets me bad remarks. Not many people are happy with my decision to get a 8600GT.

How old is the video card? Is it both cards that are doing this or just the dedicated one. It looks as if the card is either overheating or dying.

the 5200 is an old card. I bought mine like over 5 years ago. it retail for 400.00 then and everybody said it was a waste of money. I don't know since I don't game. the price has dropped to 40.00 now.

that picture has some pixelation issues. did you try lowering the resolution?

Thanks for your help it looks like I'll just live with it till I can afford a new computer in stead of replacing parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom