New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ok then i should get the one u said.....or how about any ASUS ones that are almost the same price and performans

well that is 795$ but on newegg do they really send u rebates back to ur house or w/e or no>?

ok so is that a good set up now??? and its worth to get becuase i need to get ready to sell my computer to my friend and clean it lol so then i can order all my parts

honestly dude it sounds like you and your friend know VERY little about computers
you need to save what money you have, read up ALOT, and then decide what parts you want

if u read all 15 pages u would know that i can only spend 500-800$ ok??? so idk why u guys dont get it but thats all i can afford and my mom wouldnt let me spend any more money on a new computer........

unfortunately yes, but I'd say more around 2 months

because I think price drops and 9 series should be around then, along with Yorkfield driving down current prices a heck of a lot

why do u guys say im going to be disappointed in 2-6 months??? i been putting yup with this Crappy computer for the last 4 years and i havent complained once......i just want a better computer "BETTER" not a "AWSOME" computer that raips ever other computer that costs more than 1000$

honestly dude it sounds like you and your friend know VERY little about computers
you need to save what money you have, read up ALOT, and then decide what parts you want

Your processor fails hard, and the ram hasn't got specification on brand or latency or anything. Why order tomorrow? No offense, but you need to do some serious homework before you start ordering like a maniac. The "Prosscer" spelling tells me that you haven't put any thought or research into this.

Don't get mad that you only have so much money. MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE WITH WHAT YOUVE GOT. That's all we're trying to say.

and stop bypassing the filter by misspelling the "F" word, its an easy way to get banned

do your homework and read up on computer parts, when i say save your money im not saying spend more in a month, just save what you have now and then when you actually know about computer parts buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom