Watercooling websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone build me a setup? like pick out all the parts? I want to cool mainly just the cpu, maybe video card too. Like put up all the links for EVERYTHING I would need. thanks guys! (im a noob at watercooling brands and all of that. thanks again

Not so much... While it is a decent cooler it would not be able to handle both your cpu and graphics card.

I highly advise you to go with the kit I linked you. It is much more "future proof" (terrible phrase, but you get the gist) as you will be much more easily be able to use it for several computer systems.

yea... thats just a lot of money. my E8400 will only be at 3.4ghz unless there is a BIOS update or someone comes up with somthing to get me stable higher than 3.4ghz. my vcore was at 1.36 and I still couldnt stay stable higher than 3.4ghz (error 3sec into orthos) man, petra doesnt have many things to choose from lol.

couldnt I buy like a pump used for a fountain or fish tank that does like 1000 L/hr for the same price as a water cooling 400 l/hr pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom