Antec 900 Water cool mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...Not really, because the rear exhaust is towards the right of the case, while the expansions slots, are more towards the left.

Although I can't really say, because I don't have an Antec 900. I'm just looking at the pictures. Ask some of the Antec 900 owners here, such as nosboost.

Well not all the way across. More like, a little more than half way. But I'm sure with a little modding, you can mount the rad higher. Maybe fabricate a support, that will mount it higher.

that won't be effective at all, if your going to do that you might as well go with a small 120mm...

you need fans all across the rad to cool every part of it 0_0

anyways, if you swing it up like your original idea, the PSU's heat will probably cook the water 0_0 (OH WAIT, 900's have a PSU on the bottom right?, whats on the top then?)

mount it on the bottom? next to the PSU? You can use feet or wheels to elevate it off the ground to get some intake

that won't be effective at all, if your going to do that you might as well go with a small 120mm...

you need fans all across the rad to cool every part of it 0_0

anyways, if you swing it up like your original idea, the PSU's heat will probably cook the water 0_0 (OH WAIT, 900's have a PSU on the bottom right?, whats on the top then?)

mount it on the bottom? next to the PSU? You can use feet or wheels to elevate it off the ground to get some intake

wont be effective? I can put it far enough out that I can get fans all over it...

cool mod btw...

Now I might consider something like that guy did. I also really like that res instead of a t-line.

Can I get basically the same components, but a res instead of t-line for close to the same price?

And what do you guys think would be the best way to make a bottom like that? What material?

hey aspire, who is that guy?

and what about new parts? So I can have a res, instead of T-line? How much more would it be to buy all the parts separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom