Project UV Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why? everything is nice and leak proof, I can literally shake the tubes and spin the computer with no problems

plus its nice and quiet, I've got sleeved fans (not ball bearing) so its even quieter, the loudest thing in my case atm is the pump

Why the **** not?
G80 uses a lot more power than G92, and pumps out a lot more heat.
can you drill through acrylic? will it make it crack or anything? I'm thinking of mounting some acrylic on the side of the drive bay area since I've decided to just buy a $25 window (as pictured) instead of cutting my own.
When I made the window for my case, I used 5 drill bits in stages to drill each hole. It can be quite brittle.

Updates, I didn't get the acrylic backings cut yet, I was busy over the weekend and I might this weekend...

however, I did upgrade my actual PC! I made the switch to intel!

I bought the following from Newegg:

DFI Lanparty DK P35 Series

MSI 8400 GS (Backup card, it was only $25 open box)

2GB Crucial Ballistix Tracers

Intel Pentium E2200

yeyah!

I just overclocked the E2200 to 3.7 stable, I can get it to 3.8 and probably get it to boot at 4.0, but temperatures get unmanageable

I'll post updated pictures of the rig tomorrow morning after I finish up cable management, it looks pretty decent now, but will look better by tomorrow

eh, look at them on my ebay listing(if this is against the rules, just delete the link)

I'm too lazy to copy and paste the pictures lol...

abandoned the project hehe, too lazy to have to draw out acrylic backings and to find where the drill etc.

oh thats your eBay listing?

I saw that yesterday in somebody's pic

but aren't you losing some serious dough though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom