New Computer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so what do i all have to change from what i have right now

my friend says he has a copyed disc of it and he dosent know if its what you sad but on his computer it says mycrosoft windows xp professional (5.1 build 2600)

ok so what do i all have to change from what i have right now

my friend says he has a copyed disc of it and he dosent know if its what you sad but on his computer it says mycrosoft windows xp professional (5.1 build 2600)

dont change anything, and it is not likely that the version your friend has is 64bit. If he doesn't know, it is most likely 32bit. Which means you can get 2gb of ram instead, or buy a 64bit version.

(I guess he has not seen my posts about spelling? or just ignores them? or does it to annoy me? What is this world coming to?)

ya im doing it to anoy u lol

*edit*
well im going to pass out now can someone post everything i need to get up so i can show it to the guy 2marow

ya im doing it to anoy u lol

*edit*
well im going to pass out now can someone post everything i need to get up so i can show it to the guy 2marow

Case - RAIDMAX Smilodon Extreme
Processor - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 OEM
Motherboard - ASUS P5N-D SLI 750i
Memory - 2 x 2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800
Graphics cards - MSI 8800GTS 512MB x2 in SLI
Power supply - PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610w
Hard drive - Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB
Optical drive - ASUS Black 20X SATA DVD Burner
Heatsink - XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 120mm
Thermal Paste - Arctic Cooling MX-2
OS - XP Pro 64bit OEM

ok so that is it i have all of that on my newegg acount and it comes out to be 12 Item(s) ($1,533.88) + $43.97 shiping and it so i buy two of the grafix cards do i buy one and it comes with two or do i have to buy two from there

also i was wundering if i should get a worinty on iny of the stuf

I made the x2 for the graphic cards bigger, so you can clearly see, that you should buy two.

It should come out to around $1,533.88 w/o shipping.

ok thank you so the guy on the newegg.com isnt useing two cards becouse i was reading one of there comments on it Other Thoughts: I resist playing 2007 games. You can play all the 2006 games at their max settings. I'll give Crysis a go with a future 9900GTS.

Just buy what b1/aspire says is good.

That person is probably only running one.
And newegg reviews dont mean anything.

ok thank you guys so much you helped me alot ill ceep posting on this one but when i get my computer ill post how its dooing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom